I am a Transformational Coach, Licensed Massage Practitioner, Birth Coach, Death Coach and successful business owner. I have grown deeply through experiences in the healing professions for 40 years. I have been relentless in my personal growth and development and have mastered the exceedingly powerful tools gifted to me by the Feminine Power and the Evolving Wisdom Program four years ago. This has led to pioneering my own concepts and professional skills of self awareness, through mentoring, birth, bodywork and the business arena.
My desire is to empower you to step boldly into every area of your life, informed by your true core values, to uncover the deepest calling of your life.
When these steps are taken, a new identity emerges. I believe that when we become whole, the world becomes whole. The planet needs all of us to discover our full potential right now and be leaders of change.
Allow me to escort you from devaluing self judgment to embracing yourself and feeling a deep inner connectedness. Access your potential to unleash your deepest dreams and desires into the world.
I offer 4 pathways to help you arrive at your destiny:
Choose any path to begin your journey,
Ciely Ti Gray
- 2012 - Feminine Power Coaching Certification 2 year program. This program was co-founded by Claire Zammit, Ph.D., and Calling in “The One” national bestselling author Katherine Woodward Thomas, M.A., M.F.T.
- 2005 - Jerry Grace Lyons Final Passages Death Midwifery Training
- 2001 - Port Townsend School of Massage, an 18 month program - License #MA00016529
- 1993-2001 - Owner/Manager of Osito's Toy and Clothing Store in Friday Harbor
- 1977-1991 - Birth Preparation and Coaching-No licensing at this time
- 1973 - Massage Institute of California / Margaret Elke
- 1969-1971 - California College of Arts & Crafts